Custom Golf Products
Las Vegas, Nevada
Member - Golf Clubmakers
The golf market today is flooded with equipment described as "custom built". In truth, however, only golf clubs that are individually fit to, and hand assembled for,
each player by a skilled craftsman can be called "custom".
I have one goal: to provide you with the highest quality equipment at
prices competitive with any clubs on the market! To do that, I do more than just build clubs...
I pledge to give you the equipment and fit I think best suits your needs and your
THE FITTING PROCESS
In preparation, I値l have you complete an extensive Fitting Interview Questionnaire.
This will include questions on your current equipment and playing characteristics... your problem areas... your strengths... your weaknesses... and your goals. The Fitting Interview Questionnaire is just the first step so you can on your golf game! Take that important first step by completing it electronically.
During the actual fitting session...
- We'll review the Fitting Interview Questionaire.
- We'll discuss what you believe are your deficiencies and difficulties.
- We'll discuss your goals... and areas in which you would like to see the most
- We値l explore club variables: style and design, length, loft, lie angle, face angle,
swingweight, and total weight.
- We値l look at several shaft factors: material, flex, bend point, static weight, and torque
to decide which shaft is best suited for your needs and how they will help you meet your goals.
- We値l search a robust data base of over 12,000 separate shafts to determine which
best suits your needs.
- We値l look at grip material and size, as well as set makeup.
When you have approved the final selections, your club components will be
ordered and hand assembled by me to your exacting specifications.
THEN. . . you値l experience the difference a set of clubs individually hand-crafted for you can
make in your game!
INTERESTING GOLF LINKS
OTHER INTERESTING SITES!
This page accessed times.
Page created by: Jerry Carpenter
Changes last made on: (Tuesday) August 12, 1997