Mid-term Review - Week Four
Reminders from the Mid-term!
1. Keep moving toward greater recognition of forms in sentences.
2. Focus on circle, underline, and bracket. These are the basics!
3. Don't get trapped in reversing R.I.T. and inserting English word equivalents.
4. "I" helps to bring paradigms into practical play with the sentences.
5. Candid self-evaluation is very important. Keep it up. Remember we are adult learners, responsible for our own education.
6. We have a good grasp of Present Active Indicative and 1st and 2nd declensions.
7. Keep practicing: Definite Articles, the "to be" verb, and 3rd declension (p. 4-5 of Quiz).
Back to New Testament Greek
© 1998- Dr. John E. Alsup - all rights reserved