Friday Review - Week Five
1. We postponed the mi verbs until Monday!
2. Review chapter 30 for initial familiarity without memorization.
3. Review comparative and superlative degrees of comparison of adjectives from lab.
4. Remember to check the lectionary page of the website for preaching helps. This week's (July 12: Luke 10) even includes some Spanish. The Step I info was contributed by an APTS graduate who is now a pastor, a current MDiv student, and the supplementary translation is by a regular contributor. This website can be an invaluable tool for your sermon preparation.
5. Remember that we discussed some special uses of cases in regard to time.
6. We'll be reviewing for Quiz #6 next week so review your past quizzes in preparation for that event! :)
- Genitive of time within which- event occurs within a time frame (Machen 467). hemeres = within a day
- Dative of time when-event occurs at a point in time (471). hemera = on a certain day
- Accusative of extent of time- duration (382). hemeran = a day.
Back to New Testament Greek
© 1998- Dr. John E. Alsup - all rights reserved