There are many ways of making this world better.
The following are a few of my suggestions.
There must be many more ways you can think of.
If you feel doing it now, please do not postpone it.
Do it right away!
IMHO, the attitude is more important than money or stuff.
- Donate cash to organizations such as Amnesty International,
American Red Corss, America Cancer Society, etc..
(It doesn't have to be International or American.)
The donation should be tax deductible.
- Donate unused cars, computer equipments, etc..
You should be able to find organizations that accept these stuff.
You get a large tax deduction.
- Support your local public broadcasting Station (PBS).
This is also tax decuctible, I think.
- If you are a starving student, donate your blood.
- If you are too starved to donate blood, be a organ donar.
In case of California, it is as easy as signing on the back of
your driver's licence.
God Bless You!
(c) 1996 Hugh Kawahara